Friday 31 October 2014

Twelve Tags of 2014!

Well this is really cutting it fine but I could not let the month pass by without posting my October tag for Tim's Twelve Tags of 2014. You can see Tim's tag here. It's been a long day organizing a Halloween party for my lovely nieces and nephews. I've had to make some substitutions for this tag as I have yet to get my hands on Tim's new Distress Sprays. I've used my Dylusions Sprays but I don't think they react in quite the same way. Well I shall keep it brief  as I'm just about ready for bed ! Whoo hoo! new tag tomorrow ! x

4 comments:

  1. Hope the party went well Toni. Love your version of Tim's tag. You're gonna love the Distress Sprays though... ! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finished on time! LOVE the witch and bullseye behind her. Great take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to mm you too!! Wonderful!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag and it seems we both love this witch. She's cool, isn't she? Love the foo foo coming out from the bottom and all of your wonderful elements. :)

    ReplyDelete