Thursday 11 August 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 ~ Day 3 Distress Mediums ~ Day 4 Distress Crayons

Well I'm still way behind but I'm loving the intensity of Creative Chemistry 103. Tim has put together some amazing techniques for using his new Distress Mediums and Texture Pastes. I'm resigned to not being able to catch up, but I'm going to keep going until I've finished at least one sample for each lesson. First up, are my sample tags for day 3, using Distress Mediums and Texture Pastes. Lovely to see our very own Jenny Marples getting a mention and inspiring Master Tim, with her brilliant Texture Paste Resist Technique. My tag inspired by this, is the second to last, on the bottom row of this set. Way to go Jenny ! here are some individual pics from day 3.......

Layered Collage

Texture Paste Embossing

Texture Paste Resist

Distress grit Paste

Day four.....
Next up, are my samples using Distress Crayons, what can I say, these crayons are just fabulous! I've had them for a while now and have only used them tentatively, so it was really great to get down and dirty with them and I mean dirty ! Lot's of smudging and finger painting with these luscious crayons.
Distress Crayon Smudge.

Distress Crayon Gesso Fresco Technique

Distress Crayon Textured Resist

Distress Crayon Watercolour Resist

Distress Crayon Blended Background

Distress Crayon Layered Colouring Technique.
So, I have just Day 5 and Day 6 to complete. Just hoping that the postman arrives soon with my Yupo ! x










5 comments:

  1. All gorgeous Toni, fabulous work but especially like...no love! the 3rd one down! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Toni these are all fabulous!!! I love how you've interpreted each of the lessons to your own style. Thank you so much for your shout out - your take on that technique is one of the best I've seen from anyone - LOVE THOSE CIRCLES!!! xx ps. Not long to the end of the Summer hols... oh yes, you don't have to care!!! =D Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the one with the collage using the poinsettia. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED CC103, and your tags are just super gorgeous...a WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look how cool all your samples are... I'll be having to play catch up with CC103 at some point too, but I won't be home at my craft table until November, so I'll just have to be patient.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete