Friday 21 July 2017

Get Hip For Summer ~ Tim Holtz~ Summer Challenge.

Hi everybody! I couldn't resist joining in with Tim Holtz's summer challenge, after my lovely Hipster Stamps arrived. You can see all the fab entries with this link As every bonafide hipster needs a little black book, I decided to make one for this cool cat! I've used Eileen Hull's Passport Book Die, and a range of Tim's goodies. The cool cat has been stamped onto acetate and coloured with Alcohol Inks. I then gilded the back of the image with silver leaf. I stamped the same image onto clear shrink plastic and coloured it lightly, before cutting it out and shrinking with my heat tool. I've enjoyed making this and joining in with the challenge, many thanks Tim....... see you in September !x 

No comments:

Post a Comment