Thursday 28 August 2014

Twelve Tags Of 2014 ~ August ~ A Trio of Tags

Well another month has flown by and I think it's high time I posted my entry for Tim's ' Twelve Tags of 2014' challenge. As you can see I got a bit carried away with this one and managed to produce three tags. I kept having those kind of 'what if... ' moments when I started making the tag such as, what if I use a different colour scheme, or stamp or stencil.. Tim, there was so much content on this month's tag, I just couldn't decide which direction to go in! Not that I'm complaining I always love and look forward the Twelve Tags Challenge. I've stuck pretty closely to Tim's design on each of my tags, with a few substitutions here and there. I'm hoping I'll have decided which one to submit by the time I've finished this post. Here are the pics of each tag ...
This was the first one, I then decided on a more feminine interpretation and came up with this one. I used Distress Glitter around the edges instead of Distress Embossing powder...

This next tag came about the following day after I woke up and thought I must try it with the fabulous skull stamp...
I used two of my favourite things with this one, the Rays Layering Stencil and the Skull stamp. I made the 
No1 stencil by die cutting a piece of stencil plastic using the Cargo Stencil Number Set. It works really well.
OK then, which is it to be? Hmmmm! hop over to Tim's  Twelve Tags of 2014 challenge and see if you can spot it ! x

7 comments:

  1. WOW Toni! Three fabulous versions of Tim's tag each with a really great theme and clever choice of colours and elements. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning trio of tags which are so rich in layers and texture.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you really did follow your muse Toni! Each tag is beautiful, love all your colour choices, I certainly could not choose a favourite! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Toni, these are gorgeous! They are each brilliant, but as a set you've blown the challenge away. My favourite is the top one, but that's just because I love green and orange. Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toni, These are absolutely stunning, love the bright colors and all the fabulous elements you used.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD!!! A trio of beauties! Each one is awesome...I couldn't pick a favorite! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tags are beautifully designed with the most gorgeous colors!!
    And I cannot emphasize enough how gorgeous your colors are Toni!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete