Thursday 29 January 2015

Twelve Tags of 2015 ~ January

Hi everybody! it's a little late in the month but let me wish a happy new year of Tim's Twelve Tags of 2015, to all you devotees of this fabulous challenge. This will be my fourth year of joining in and I don't think I've missed one, (I will be checking later to see if this is true!) Tim has got us of to a great start with this first tag. You can see Tim's tag by clicking on this link. I've followed Tim's tag fairly closely, with a few substitutions for items I haven't got. That's one of things I love about this challenge, you can follow Tim to the letter or you can do your own thing. Which ever path you choose it's guaranteed to be fun. It also has the added bonus of learning a great deal along the way. Many thanks to you,Tim, for hosting this brilliant challenge for yet another year !

7 comments:

  1. Great job.......I may consider joining in on the fun!!!!
    diane @ thoughts & shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Toni! Love the green background and your number 1 - brilliant! Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear...LOVE your tag. The gold embossed items and other items covered in glitter. And that awesome background color. Gosh you made a great job. Thanks a lot for sharing your art.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background and love your golden 'twenty' and that gorgeous big bow too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gold and green take on the Jan tag - those ribbons are a fabulous finishing touch!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete