Monday 30 March 2015

Hi everybody! It's been a little quiet here at 'craft dabbler central' as I've been pretty busy with my day job. Happily, I've now broken up for the Easter holidays and  could think of no better way of kick starting some crafty-ness, as to getting on with my offering for Tim's Twelve Tags of 2015, March tag. You can see Tim's gorgeous tag here. As usual it's been great fun to make. I love the embossed gold stencilling against the colourful, Distress Paint background. I'm sure I will be revisiting this technique very soon ! I was a bit disappointed not to have used the Typo Layering Stencil. Mine is currently sitting in the post office awaiting collection! Still, I do love the way the Gothic one has turned out, Thanks once again Tim for sharing your creativity, looking forward to seeing where this takes us all next month ! x

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous take on Tim's tag Toni. Wonderful rich background and the gothic stencilling really adds to the opulence of the colour combination.
    Enjoy your Easter holidays
    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous take on Tim's tag! Love the colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! LOVE the colors, the gypsy vibe...lol! One of my favorites for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, the colours are so rich and opulent.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toni this is absolutely out of this world gorgeous!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Playing catch today Toni, so you will see me a few times today! heehee
    However did you separate the butterfly from the damask and have them fit together so flawlessly?
    This tag is absolutely gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite versions of Tim's tag! LOVE it! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete