Thursday 17 May 2018

DIY Rust Paint ~ Stamps and Stencils ~ Inspirational Post

It's my turn to create an Inspirational Post over on the Stamps and Stencils blog. I've altered a kraft sketchbook using my home made rust paints. If you'd like to find out more about how to turn a few simple ingredients........

 into a whole heap of rust paint..........

that gives you results such as this........
and this..........
Then grab a cuppa and hop over to the Stamps and Stencils blog with this link  and all will be revealed. I hope you will enjoy! x


4 comments:

  1. Just had to come over and say - you are a creative genius, I can't believe how easy you made it look and the results are amazing!!! The rusty cog and numbers are incredible! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Really nice creation. You're very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally scrumptious rustiness - looks like you had lots of messy fun while you were at it too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this must have been so fun to make. LOVE the rust...perfection!

    ReplyDelete