Wednesday 4 April 2012

Graduate of CC101 !

Week One
Week Two
Last Day

Well that was fun! I just managed to finish and upload all of my Creative Chemistry 101 tags on Sunday night after a couple of marathon sessions. I've been a bit shell shocked since then but hope to put some of the things I learned into practice very soon. It was a pleasure to take part in the course and Tim produced some excellent videos and PDF's to accompany each technique. I stuck quite closely to what he was doing and used the same stamps and products where possible even though I didn't have every product and stamp. Strangely enough though, I managed to add a few newbies to my stash after attending the Hobby Crafts show at the NEC !!

2 comments:

  1. wow Toni displayed like this they all look fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all the tags!! emily, 157

    ReplyDelete