Thursday 17 May 2012

Shattered Stains


I have just completed my entry to Studio L3's Compendium of Curiosities 2, challenge number 5 This week is Tim's delicious 'Shattered Stains' technique,  which can be found on page 48 of his new book. It's another fun technique to do. I've made this brooch out of three chipboard flowers. After following the instructions in the book I layered them together and added a decorative button from one of Tim Holtz's Ideaology collections. I've also glued a brooch pin on the back. Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring this week's challenge for Studio L3 and I think I might also enter this into their 'anything goes' challenge. Well somebody's got to win .... good luck everyone x
Pictures below show individual layers and close up of crackle effect.




3 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic and love the colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brillant, great colour, they will make a fabulous flower.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning brooch, Antonia! I love seeing Tim's techniques use for jewelry, and you've done a spectacular job! You'll get all kinds of compliments on this, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete