Wednesday 23 May 2012

WOYWW 155



Oooo! I do love Tuesdays. Yes I know It's Wednesday but on Tuesday's I have the afternoon off work and I've decided to dedicate the the whole afternoon and probably evening and possibly night, to craft pursuits. There are a million and one other things I could be doing with this precious free time but they will always need doing. So I've decided to stop fretting and do something  at least once a week that I REALLY enjoy. The other great thing about Tuesdays is that it is the day before Wednesday and thanks to Julia and her WOYWW over at her Stamping Ground blog it means that I can share my work space with anyone that cares to drop by and I don't even have to stop and make them a cup of tea, although that would be nice according to the lovely comments you fellow bloggers have been leaving me. So have a poke around and see what you can see. Happy WOYWW x

11 comments:

  1. ooh many a craft thing has gone on here... i can feel it:D
    Happy WOYWW day
    Lisa #16
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh!i like the look of the head stamp!

    Zoe #76

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely inky desk! some great images on there too! Trish #51

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab desk pic, looks like you enjoyed your crafty Tuesday! Take care and enjoy this sunny & warm WOYWW. Zo xx 80

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your desk... fabulous stamps and goodies everywhere.. enjoy! HuGS may x x x#30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the overhead view and the pile of distress inks you there. Lots of stuff there. I wanna come play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I come and play... please I will make my own cuppa's. I think you like distress inks, I don't know why I think that.... LOL love the head stamp too.

    Eliza #49
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spy a lot of wonderful goodies on your desk. Looking forward to seeing more projects.
    Sandra @57

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh! Such fun, crafty stuff you have!! Love your area!!!!

    Jeannie #75

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great desk, lots of crafty busy-ness going on here! I love your canvas too. Thanks for sharing and belated Happy Woyww : ) Liz at 131 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, it looks like the Mad Hatter came in the night and had a play. I'm sure he was very pleased with his work. LOL #128

    ReplyDelete