Saturday 11 August 2012

A Good Book FSC #27


Another case of better late than never. It's time for Fashionable Stamping Challenges # 27 'Anything Goes' and I'm just about in time to post this tag I've just finished. It's been 'part made' for some time but needed a little more attention. The stamp I've used is from La Blanche, I love this little chap sitting on a toadstool with his books. The background foliage is from an Artemio set and I've used a variety of Distress Inks for colour. Some distressing and a few embellishments in a 'Holtz' ian style completes the look x


9 comments:

  1. Never too late! I saw this on fb and loved it. A really great tag, a gorgeous image and so vintagey looking. Very soft looking and so peaceful to look at I think.
    Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this fortnight.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it in time Toni.
    I couldn't agree more with that sentiment, I am and have been as long as I can remember, a Bookworm so this is right up my street. Beautiful inky background.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly gorgeous. you're a fabulous artist. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful tag, thanks for joining us at FSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background, and all the grasses really highlight the fab color of it! The image is so vintage and fabulous with this sentiment! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another gorgeous piece of art from your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning background by you. The entire card is beautiful but the background literally glows. The ribbon is the perfect color and texture for this card.

    ReplyDelete