Tuesday 8 January 2013

12 Tags of 2012 Finished.


Well here they are, my completed set of tags for the Tim Holtz 'Twelve Tags Of 2012 Challenge'. It has been a brilliant challenge and I've thoroughly enjoyed making each tag. The Great news is that Tim is going to continue the challenge for this year. If you didn't manage to join in last time, I recommend that you get on board for 2013.  It's great fun looking forward to each months tag and a great opportunity to learn new skills and use up some of the fabulous stash we crafters like to hoard! You don't have to have all of the supplies, the name of the game is creativity, so just put your thinking cap on and improvise. Hop over to Tim's blog where you can find the new January tag. It's gorgeous. x

8 comments:

  1. Massive round of applause Toni. These are fantastic, and as you so rightly say they are a heck of a learning process. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year. Huge hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look fabulous Toni and I agree it is so much fun. I missed out on the February one as I did not know TH existed then, but I do now! He is such an inspiration, isn't he.....I too am looking forward to this year's tags - and the learning process. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - individually they are stunning but when placed together they really are a brilliant artpiece. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic collection of work - amazing tags! Like Anne, I only discovered TH products in February, and I only found out about Craftyblogland and the 12 Tags in June - but I'm determined to fit them all in this year!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous job you've done. They all look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A smorgasbord of gorgeousness here! WOW!!! Can't wait to see this years...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toni, I know I've been a bit absent, but what a fabulous set of tags - well don you on finishing the set.
    Love 1st of 2013's.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome you really inspire me to try a tag!

    ReplyDelete