Tuesday 29 March 2016

Twelve Tags of 2016 Remix ~ March

Hi everybody! The end of the month is fast approaching, so I thought it was about time I posted my tag, for Tim's Twelve Tags of 2016 Technique Remix challenge.This month, Tim has mixed it up with 'textures' and 'dimensional die cuts', as featured on  his November and August tags in 2015. Making this tag, gave me the opportunity to try out the new Distress Crayons. I couldn't wait to get my hands on these, I think I'm going to need a bit of practice as they are very different from the other Distress products but I'm looking forward to making further experiments! Below, are pictures of the tags I made last year, using the techniques Tim has 'remixed' . I can see that the combination of last years and this years tags, are going to build into a fantastically comprehensive resource. 
 August 2015
 November 2015
I'm looking forward to seeing what Tim will have in store for April, not too long to wait! x

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and I love your tags from the remix as well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags Toni, I really must get back into them again. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous remix of your own Toni, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific take on Tim's remix techniques - your textured butterflies are just glorious!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete