The Challenge got me hunting around for a suitable vessel to alter. It had me rooting about in the fridge and emptying shelves of all those jars and bottles with just a few dregs of whatever left inside.
Once this was dry, I added just about every gold medium I had to handfilling in any gaps and creating mre texture, this included Inca Gold paste, Tarnished Brass Distress Paint and Treasure gold paste. My hands were a picture, largely because I used my fingers as brushes, I was having a ball! Once these layers were dry, I broke open my new Tim Holtz Remnant Rub Ons and added groups of words to the surface. Now, I should have let the surface dry a whole lot more before doing this, as the rub ons wanted to stick to any sticky part of the surface and when I tried to remove the backing sheet some of the surface started to lift off still I persevered and although the words are a bit random in places I love the over all look.