This gave a nice dark print. I then sprayed each image with Dylusions Ink, in as many yummy colours as I have. I trimmed the images and played about with the arrangement of colours placing the images on my canvas which I'd previously coated with white gesso.
After stacking the images in order, I started to adhere them, one by one, to the canvas using matte Studio Multi Medium. once they were all stuck down I gave the whole surface a coat of Multi Medium, taking care not to over brush the surface in order to avoid any colour transfer, as the Dylusions Sprays are water soluble. Once the canvas was dry, I used some of the new Tim Holtz Remnant Rub Ons Numbers to embellish the surface. I can't get enough of these, they went onto the surface so easily.
I finally gave the canvas another coat of gel medium. Once dry, I added a wire hanger and a little Ideaology Token that says 'Altered' which I think just about sums it up. So now its over to you. Hop over to the eclectic Paperie blog where you'll find lots of inspiration from the design team. as well as guidelines for the challenge. You don't have to use products from the eP shop but we love it when you do. You may even win a prize that will help you stock up with some goods.
Here is a list of the products I've used on this project which are available from the eP shop.