Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOYWW # 204


It's time for another WOYWW post, as usual time seems to be flying by! If you are not already addicted to joining in with the weekly snoop around other crafter's work spaces, that constitutes the 'What's On Your Work (space) Wednesday', I suggest you hop over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog and get involved. I've still got loads of stuff on my table left over from a weekend crafty session. I've also got some 'new' stamps waiting to be mounted on Kling-on. In truth I've had them for a while but have been putting off the dreaded cutting and mounting task. You may also spy some die cuts from the new TH Alterations Pediments die, which I took delivery of this week, along with some other goodies which you might just spot at the back of the table, well it was pay day ! The small stamp at the bottom right is a little stamp I made myself which I use as a logo on the back of my cards. I will post a picture when I have a bit more time but for now,' Here's to a crafty long weekend' enjoy x

11 comments:

  1. Your 'new' stamps look interesting, we hate cutting and sticking them, we always cut the kling on too small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, thanks for visiting my WOYWW post - dustcover for electronic piano - we love it. And you are really sounding very, very busy as I can read on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good steampunk stamps and lots of supplies there for inky stuff. BJ#48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab desk! Love all the inks, sprays and stamps. Happy Wednesday! SueC#107

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy AO stamps - look forward to seeing what you get up to with them (once you've mounted and cut them of course!)...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Toni, I have not been able to join in today (Builders - sigh...) but wanted to come by to say thank you for your visit and kind comment, I am doing a happy dance! Thank you again! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have some lovely crafting stash going on on your desk today I would be happy playing with any or all of it
    Happy WOYWW I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and get some time for crafting
    Ria #113

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very busy desk, Lovely! is all I can say!!
    Happy Very late WOyWW!

    (((Lyn))) #142

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Toni. Thank you so much for the very sweet comment you left on my blog! I really appreciate that. Your work desk looks a lot like mine, except I think you're is much cleaner. haha I love your most recent posts of the birthday card and your take on Tim's April tag. Beautiful work! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much to see in this desk. Can't wait to see the end results.
    Im late again this week, sorry.
    Alison
    #50

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Toni,
    Thanks for popping by my blog, which sparked my curiosity to see what you are up to. I always LOVE getting those new stamps, but drag my feet on getting them mounted too, but I think I would be willing to hurry on thses great stamps.
    Krisha #36

    ReplyDelete