Wednesday 11 July 2012

WOYWW 162

Good morning WOYWW buddies, I've missed you all after being unable to join in Julia's WOYWW  at  her Stamping Ground Blog, but I don't want to slip off the radar so here I am with a rather static picture of my desk. I've just sorted out a few oriental themed stamps in the hope that I can join in the FSC this week, so all poised and ready to go. To the side of these are some stamped collages I did a while ago, I was going to use them as book covers but several years later still haven't got round to it. I like just 'playing' with stamps inks paint etc with no particular purpose in mind, so I end up with loads of pieces of work that are stuffed into folders and boxes and never see the light of day. So my project for the looming summer holidays ( which cannot come soon enough!)  is to make a couple of Smash books and stuff them with some of my bits and pieces of work. Perhaps the covers will be used after all. Happy WOYWW everyone. x

8 comments:

  1. Love your stamped collages on the right. It's a pitty to store all your beautiful work into boxes. Good idea to make a book so you can enjoy and see your own work. Hope you have a happy WOYWW. Bye, Franka #44

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those collages! Gorgeous! Trish #68

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too sure what a smash book is but those collage sheets are much to lovely to leave in a folder. I hope you get to use them soon. Kate xx 81

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what a 'smash' book is either, but think it's great to get all those lovely collages out so you can see them. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz 133 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages--I like just making, too, which is probably why doing backgrounds is one of my favorite things!

    :)trisha, #36 this week (link)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back with WOYWW. Thanks for a peep at your workspace. Hope you have a good week - Hazel, WOYWW #124 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages, and lovely stamps too, Toni. You've got some great art there.

    Thanks for your comment and for your good wishes for Shoshi's Blog Shop - I'm hoping for great things!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those stamps, have fun playing and thanks for sharing, hugs Erika. #83

    ReplyDelete